It would appear that Angus T. Jones from Two and a Half Men has no problem biting the hand that feeds him. In a video for the Forerunner Chronicles, a Christian group, the 19-year-old actor calls the show ‘filth’ and urges his fans not to watch.
What do you think?
- Does Angus have a right to speak out against a show he collects his paycheck from?
- Can an actor be religious but play sinful characters?
- Is the group using Angus to boost their popularity?
- Should Angus be let out of his contract for these comments?
- Why do you think people involved with Two and a Half Men have such negative opinions of it?