Double Your Dollars

Blog Entry

Shouldn’t that be OK?

Thursday, August 9th, 2012 by

Posted in 101 Gold's Posts

 

British firefighters say they saved an apartment from destruction after its domestically challenged resident tried to dry his wet socks and underwear in a microwave oven.

“The fire safety message here is to never put clothing of any kind in the microwave or an oven to attempt to dry them,” the Dorset firefighters said in a statement.

Toucan Market
Be Sociable, Share!

Who’s On the Air?

KVLC-TV

KVLC-TV

Events

Live Broadcasts

P.O.T.W.

Pet of the Week

Events

Public Service Announcements

Now Playing

Request a song

Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Artist

Song

Message

 I am at least 18 years old (required)

Captcha

captcha
Enter the characters above here:

Facebook


2014 First American Bank - Our Business